Admissions open only for other sports person, Not FOR recreational gymnastics
Crossfit Gymnastics camp
• Gymnastics is known as ‘Mother of all sports’. Gymnastics is a game of strength, art, grace, amplitude, co-ordination and dance.
• Gymnastics can be used for any other sport as form of fitness and development of the body mentally, physically and socially as well.
Advantages of doing gymnastics for any other sport
• Increases Balance and co-ordination.
• Increases mental and physical strength.
• Increases concentration.
• Increases speed and reflexes in action (needed for many sports).
• Advanced moves become easy to learn as they are done in a scientific manner.
• Develops team spirit and sportsmanship.
• Develops aerial awareness, focus, flexibility and increases creativity.
• It’s fun: tumbling, bouncing, swinging.. (Not possible in any other sports).
• Increases neuromuscular co-ordination.
• Increases footwork and reaction time
Types of fitness included in the camp
• Circuit Training
• Strength Power
• Sustained power
• Anaerobic power endurance
• Aerobic endurance
• Specific Sports workout
• Speed Training
• Cardiovascular fitness
• Specific Gymnastics apparatus workout for overall development.
About the Faculty :
Head Coach : Mr.Ajit Jarande
Our Head coach is Ajit Jarande. He was the National Champion in India. He has participated in many World and Asian Championships. He has also participated in many International competitions. He is a Shiv Chatrapati Awardee of Maharashtra State Govt. He is a British Gymnastics coach and worked as Head Development Coach in UK. He also worked as Head Development Coach in Australia. He is an International judge as well. He has developed many National and International gymnasts in India as well as abroad. He is also the certified member of International Sports Science Association's Certified Fitness Coach, USA.
Asst. Head Coach : Miss Manasi Karmarkar
Manasi Karmarkar, is a National medallist and an International player. She is the student of Ajit Jarande. She is working as Assistant Coach as well Program Development Coach. She is International Sports Science Association's Youth Fitness Member of USA where She scored 100%. She is Specialist in Youth Sports Specific Training. She is also ISSA's Certified Fitness Coach.
Bring water bottle, towel. Wear proper and comfortable attire to do exercise (track pant /shorts and t-shirt)
|Start Date||End Date||Timing||Age||Fee||Venue||Conducted By|
|01-May-2015||01-Jun-2015|| Mon, Wed & Fri -
8.30 to 10 am
|6 years and above||Rs. 2500/-||Millennium School of Gymnastics|| Ajit JarandePh :7709988345
Manasi KarmarkarPh :9850979518
Last date for registration of this event is 28-Apr-2015.